A male prisoner sold sperm to a convicted drug smuggler – so she could get pregnant and ‘avoid the death penalty’.
Nguyen Thi Hue was reportedly arrested in 2012 for drug trafficking and was later sentenced to death in 2014.
However, in early February 2016 she claimed to be carrying a child – and a test confirmed she was between four to five months pregnant.
According to Dantri.com, an investigation has discovered that Hue offered a male prisoner named Nguyen Tuan Hung, 27, who was in charge of cooking, £1,770 to get her pregnant.
She wanted to be carrying a child because under Vietnam’s Penal Code, a prisoner can have their death sentence reduced to ‘life’ if they’re pregnant, or have a child under three years old.
And it worked.
The study into how she got pregnant discovered that Hung handed over his sperm in plastic bags, twice.
Hue then injected the sperm into her womb and became pregnant.
DNA tests have confirmed that Hung is the father.
Police are now investigating superintendents in charge of Hue’s case.Categories:
- Drug smuggler bought sperm from prisoner to avoid death penalty
- Get The Help You Need From Illegal Searches Drug Lawyers In Alfalfa County, OK
- Get The Help You Need From Illegal Searches Drug Lawyers In Cherokee County, OK
- Get The Help You Need From Illegal Searches Drug Lawyers In Washita County, OK
- Get The Help You Need From Illegal Searches Drug Lawyers In Norman, OK